Monday, July 5, 2010

Mini-Cheesecake Bites - May Recipe

May's donated recipe was Blueberry Cheesecake Bites. The woman who won the raffle for the year of homemade desserts also won a wine tasting, so I made these for that event. It's like two prizes in one!

I used blueberry pie filling for the topping, but didn't put the topping on myself as I didn't want the cheesecakes to get soggy. So the pic below does not include the topping.


Mini-Cheesecake Bites (from Big Oven)
Ingredients
Crust:
  • 1 c graham cracker crumbs
  • 1/8 c sugar
  • 1/4 c butter, melted

Filling:

  • 16 oz cream cheese (I used the 1/3 fat kind)
  • 1 t vanilla
  • 2 eggs
  • 1/2 c sugar
  • 1 can pie filling any flavor
Directions
  1. Line mini muffin pan with mini muffin cups.
  2. Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter.
  3. Add 1t crumb mix to each cup.
  4. Firmly press down in cup to pack the crumbs.
  5. Combine cream cheese, vanilla, eggs, and sugar. Mix well.
  6. Add 1T of cream cheese mixture to each cup.
  7. Bake 14 minutes at 350.
  8. Top with a dollop of pie filling flavor of your choice.
  9. Cool at least one hour prior to serving.
Kyle tried one and he really enjoyed it. I am now adding the remaining graham cracker crumbs to my key lime yogurt with some cool whip for a treat. Awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment