I halved the recipe because I only needed one loaf of bread, but the full recipe is below.
Pumpkin Carrot Raisin Bread
- 3c flour
- 1T plus 2t pumpkin pie spice
- 2t baking soda
- 1 1/2t salt
- 3c sugar
- 15 oz. canned pumpkin
- 4 eggs
- 1c vegetable oil
- 1/2c water
- 1c carrots, shredded
- 1c raisins
- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Grease and flour two 9 x 5-inch loaf pans.
- Combine flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt in large bowl.
- Combine sugar, pumpkin, eggs, oil and water in large mixer bowl; beat until just blended.
- Add pumpkin mixture to flour mixture; stir just until moistened. Fold in carrot and raisins.
- Spoon batter into prepared loaf pans.
- Bake for 60 to 65 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans on wire racks for 10 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.