"Pshht!" I said. "I could totally make those for you and it won't cost you $3." So that's what I did.
- Twinkies (as many as you want to make)
- baking bark
- accompaniments (I chose sprinkles, coconut and chopped peanuts)
- Free (typo and it stays...or freeze) the Twinkies.
- Ready your accompaniments so you can roll the covered Twinkies in them immediately after they are dipped.
- Melt your chocolate.
- Dip the Twinkies in the chocolate and then roll them in whatever. Optional: Cut the Twinkies in half. I found it was easy to coat them this way.
- Let them chill and serve those babies up.
Sara was pleased she waited. (At the fair, she got a Bloomin' Onion instead of the Twinkie.)