Saturday, June 11, 2011

Chocolate Covered Honey BBQ Fritos

Aaaaaaaaaaaawesoooooooooooome!! Honey? BBQ? Chocolate? What's not to like? And putting them together only makes them pack an even better punch of tasty goodness.

The recipe, as always is two ingredients and three steps. Let's check it out.


Chocolate Covered Honey BBQ Fritos

Ingredients
  • Honey BBQ Fritos
  • Baking bark (your choice, but I enjoyed them both)
Directions
  1. Melt the bark.
  2. Dip the chips.
  3. So just chill 'til the next episode...or 'til hardened.
I really enjoy this combo (not to be confused with Combos). If you are waffling between Honey BBQ and Original Fritos, stick with these babies. 

Bonus: the spiral allows for a higher chocolate-to-chip ratio if you are into that kind of thing...and I am!

Helpful tip: Store all of your chocolate-covered [insert bizarre thing here] in the fridge. It may just be me, but I think they are much better when they are chilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment