Saturday, June 18, 2011

Chocolate Covered Wasabi Peas

Looking for a delicious way to clear your sinuses? One handful of these chocolate-covered veggies will open up those airways while satisfying your sweet tooth.


Chocolate-Covered Wasabi Peas
Ingredients
  • wasabi peas
  • baking bark
Directions
  1. Melt the chocolate bark.
  2. Coat peas and chill. (Again, these are best when served cold.)
I really like these! While the flavors are all still there, the chocolate really tempers the WHOOOOOOO (and the raising of the eyebrows) of the wasabi. This makes for a surprisingly pleasant treat!  

Remember the "Waaaasuuuuuuup" Bud Light commercial from back in the day when they go to the Sushi place and the waiter offers them wasabi? Or wasaaaaaaaaaabi, as it were. Good times. (Don't try and stop yourself from looking it up. You know you want to.)

1 comment:

  1. I found your post after I was made fun of for mixing my wasabi peas with Nutella. Sweet treat! I think I will try your version!

    ReplyDelete