Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Chocolate-Covered Green Olives

I bet you are thinking, "EEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW!!" Well, you are right. So very right.


Chocolate-covered Green Olives

Pimento-filled green olives and baking bark are your ingredients. The directions get a little complicated at the end, so I'll list them here:
  1. Drain and dry olives.
  2. Melt baking bark.
  3. Coat olives with chocolate.
  4. Let set in freezer.
  5. Try one and make a face/cringe/spit it out.
  6. Share them with your friends without telling them what it is.
  7. Warm your cold, black heart with their facial expressions when they realize what you've just done to them.
Kids, don't try this at home. Just say "No" to chocolate-covered green olives. Only you can prevent chocolate-covered green olives. I could go on, but I'll just sum it up for you in three words: Worst. Creation. Ever.

That being said, I am so going to try black olives soon.

3 comments:

  1. I just did this - popped a green pimento filled olive and a bite of Ghirardelli dark chocolate in mouth at same time.... BLISS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its nice I like the taste of green olives with chocolate

    ReplyDelete