Saturday, December 17, 2011

Chocolate Covered Sour Gummy Worms

Sour gummies are where it's at. Hand me a bag of Gummi Bears, and I'll pass it along (or soak them in vodka). Hand me a bag of Sour Gummy Worms (or Sour Patch Kids, holla!), and I am all over it. I like the sour tarty-ness that makes your face pucker. Plus, the flavors of sour gummy worms (underneath the sour sugar) are totally better. 

We all know how I like to make already good things even better. I didn't wrap the worms in bacon this time (project!), but I did wrap them in something almost as good: chocolate. 


Chocolate Covered Sour Gummy Worms

Choose your weapon: regular or white chocolate bark or both. Melt it down, dip the worms, chill to set.

You still get some of the sourness, but it's cut by the sweetness of the chocolate (but not so much so that it's overly sweet...at least according to my taste buds).

2 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of chocolate and this dish ' Chocolate Covered Sour Gummy Worms' will be a great dish for many of chocolate lovers and for kids too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i read a lot of stuff and i found that the way of writing to clearifing that exactly want to say was very good so i am impressed and ilike to come again in future.. wholesale candy

    ReplyDelete