Monday, December 5, 2011

Lofthouse Cookie Truffles

Best. Store. Bought. Frosted. Sugar. Cookie. Ever. 

Ever.

I love everything about these cookies: the soft, cloud-like texture; the dense and creamy pile of whipped bliss on top; sprinkles! If you haven't tried one, stop reading this post now, go to your nearest grocery, purchase and consume immediately.

My ultimate plan for these truffles (sans the chocolate coating) is even more awesome, but these, being ridiculously tasty on their own, deserved a separate post. As the frosting helps to bind the crumbs already, the ratios are different than previous truffle recipes.


Lofthouse Cookie Truffles

Ingredients
  • 10 Lofthouse Frosted Sugar Cookies
  • 2oz cream cheese, softened
  • white chocolate baking bark
Directions
  1. Turn cookies into crumbs in the food processor.
  2. Add cream cheese and pulse until combined (this may take a little finagling).
  3. Melt chocolate; coat truffles; chill to set.
Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. If you like these truffles, which you will, you are going to love what I'm going to do with the rest of them. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment