Chex Mix BarkIngredients
- 12oz chocolate chips (I used milk)
- 1 bag (8oz) of your favorite Chex Mix (I used Turtle)
- Prep baking sheet with wax paper.
- Crunch up your Chex Mix just a bit (mainly break up the pretzels).
- Melt chocolate and spread over wax paper.
- Distribute as much Chex Mix over the chocolate as possible and give it a teensy smash-ity smash.
- Chill in fridge until solid, and break into appropriately-sized pieces (up to you).
With all the different Chex Mix and chocolate chip options available to you, I'm sure you can make some gems that really go well together...like this one.