Oh my gosh, how fun and ridiculously easy is it to make this fudge? I'm going to just make it over and over again... I may not let you know how every variation turns out, but I'll be sure to share the winners... like this one.
Beware! If a frosting is WHIPPED, it weighs less (12oz) than a traditional can of frosting (16oz). The ratio of peanut butter to frosting should be 1-to-1, so be sure to check the weight on the frosting can, and adjust accordingly.
Peanut Butter and Jelly Fudge
- 12oz strawberry frosting in a can
- 12oz crunchy peanut butter
- Line square baking pan with wax paper.
- Measure peanut butter into a medium-sized bowl.
- Remove top and foil from frosting and microwave for 30 to 40 seconds.
- Stir frosting into peanut butter until fully combined.
- Spread into baking pan and stick in fridge to set. Then cut it into bite-sized pieces
It totally tastes like PB&J! Who'd have thought?!!? Oh and the texture of the crunchy peanut butter truly adds so much to the overall awesomeness; always use it.