Goldifsh® Graham White Chocolate Bark
- 12 oz white chocolate chips
- 3/4c EACH of vanilla cupcake, xtra chocolaty, and chocolate chip Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Grahams
- Cover baking sheet with wax paper.
- Mix the fishes (3c total) in a bowl.
- Melt the chocolate chips and spread out on the wax paper.
- Pour fish over chocolate (I took the time to make sure it was a single layer of fish all securely smashed into the chocolate. You may have fish left over).
- Chill in fridge until set and then break apart into pieces.
Yes! Great results! This was even better (way better) than the savory Goldfish bark. And do you see the smiles??? THE SMILES. I definitely felt like smiling myself after eating this bark, and you will too.