What? No? Consider yourself judged. You should always have a bag of white chocolate chips on hand for just such an occasion. I'll wait while you go to the store and purchase one...
Ready? Okay. Put it all together and what do you get? Triple. Candy. Corn. Bark. It's easy, oven-free, and boy does it taste awesome.
Triple Candy Corn Bark
- 1 bag (12 oz) white chocolate chips
- 14 Candy Corn Oreo cookies
- 3/4 cup Candy Corn
- 3/4 cup Candy Corn M&Ms
- Chop up cookies (into about 9 pieces each) and mix in medium-sized bowl with candy corn and M&Ms.
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper.
- Melt white chocolate in the microwave and spread evenly on lined cookie sheet.
- Pour cookie, candy corn, and M&M mixture over melted white chocolate and press down.
- Put in freezer until set, and then break apart into pieces.
Your search for the perfect addition to your Halloween party is complete. Make this bark and you will be the ghostess with the mostest.