Friday, November 30, 2012

Munchies White Chocolate Bark

Earlier this year, I moved to Boulder, CO from the east coast. I have to say the people here are quite passionate about a some things: the outdoors, organic/free-range food, and well, you know the third. While I”m working on participating in the first, the second two don’t much interest me. Regardless, I aim to please, so I thought I’d throw together a little homage to the passing of Amendment 64. FritoLay is already on point with their awesome (and fittingly named) Munchies snack mix: Doritos, Cheetos, Sun Chips, and pretzels? Yes, please! But I thought I would add some chocolate, subtract the cheese fingers, and multiply your joy with this tasty Munchies Bark.


Munchies White Chocolate Bark

For the full recipe that is sure to satisfy any craving, visit Foodbeast.

No comments:

Post a Comment