Circus Animal Cookies Bark
- 1 bag Circus Animal Cookies
- 12oz white chocolate chips
- 3T nonpareil sprinkles
- Line baking sheet with wax paper.
- Roughly chop cookies and set aside.
- Melt white chocolate (in the microwave... no need to get fancy), and spread chocolate out over wax paper lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle chopped cookies over melted chocolate evenly, and then sprinkle the sprinkles over the still open spaces.
- Let chill in fridge until set, then break apart and enjoy.
Yes, yes, and yes. Bite into a piece of this bark and the sun will shine brighter, birds will sing, and flowers will bloom. So get off your seat, and make this treat! (Did you see what I did there?)