Tuesday, October 8, 2013

SpaghettiOs Cupcakes with Velveeta Frosting and Goldfish Sprinkles

During a chat with one of my fabulous coworkers the other day, SpaghettiOs were mentioned, and I thought, “I LOVED SpaghettiOs. And you know what else I love… cake.” Yup, my mind always goes to cake. I’ve made a tomato soup cake before, so I figured I could easily use a can of SpaghettiOs instead. As for the frosting, I used a basic Cream Cheese Frosting recipe from the Cake Mix Doctor and used Velveeta instead of cream cheese, and man, was it on point.


SpaghettiOs Cupcakes with Velveeta Frosting  & Goldfish Sprinkles

Wanna know how it's done? Head to Foodbeast for all the details.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Becky! I read you on Laughing Squid...http://laughingsquid.com/spaghettios-cupcakes-with-velveeta-frosting-goldfish-sprinkles/
    I can now say I know a celeb!!
    Ric

    ReplyDelete