- 8oz bag of Swedish Fish
- 2.25oz container of blue sugar crystals
- 2 bricks of white chocolate baking bark
- Pour sprinkles into bowl for easy dipping action.
- Melt chocolate in a bowl in the microwave.
- Dip Swedish Fish (tail first!) about 2/3rds of the way into the white chocolate and then 1/3 into the blue sprinkles.
- Place on wax paper to set (fridge is quicker but not necessary).
How cute are these things? Adorbs, I think. And quite tasty too! If you are looking for something a little different to take to an Independence Day bash, these are a quick, easy, and quirky alternative.