Watermelon Oreo Fudge
- 1 can Betty Crocker Limited Edition Watermelon Frosting
- 12 Watermelon Oreo Cookies, chopped
- 12oz. white chocolate chips
- Line 9x9 pan with wax paper.
- Mostly melt white chocolate chips in the microwave. Add frosting to chocolate chips and return to microwave for another 20 seconds.
- Stir together frosting and melted chocolate until combined, and then stir in chopped Watermelon Oreo cookies.
- Spread in wax paper-lined pan and chill in fridge for at least one hour. Remove from pan, remove wax paper, and chop into small pieces.
Like I said, not for me. But if you are watermelon-flavor lover, this might just be perfection personified. (My friends who tried it said it tastes like Bubble-Yum.)