Saturday, October 18, 2014

Salted Caramel Pumpkin Oreo Fudge

So I know I've already made fudge using the Salted Caramel Flavored Hazelnut spread from Jif, but it's so good, and I needed to get it out of my pantry so I would stop just eating it straight from the jar. Plus, there's all this pumpkin stuff out this season that I needed to try. So I thought I'd put the two flavors together (I know I'm not the first and shant be the last) to create this simple and simply fall-tastic fudge.

Salted Caramel Pumpkin Oreo Fudge

Ingredients

  • 10 Pumpkin Oreos, coarsely chopped
  • 10oz Salted Caramel Flavored Hazelnut Spread
  • 10oz Nestle Pumpkin Spice Morsels

Directions

  1. Line 9x9 baking dish with wax paper.
  2. Microwave pumpkin morsels until melted. Stir in caramel hazelnut spread, then stir in chopped up Pumpkin Oreos.
  3. Pour fudge mixture into wax paper lined baking dish and spread around evenly.
  4. Let set in freezer for 30 minutes. Cut into bite-sized pieces and enjoy!
The verdict? Like l said before, it's salted caramel and pumpkin. You know it's a good combo. You don't need me to confirm that for you. 

1 comment:

  1. Delicious recipe! My kids love these simple snake when they get back home after they are done playing. They are healthy and easy to make.

    ReplyDelete