Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Oreo BarkIngredients
- 12oz Reese's peanut butter chips
- 1/2c mini Reese's Pieces (you'll find these in the baking aisle)
- 4oz Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Minis
- 8 Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Oreo Cookies
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Quarter Peanut Butter Cup Minis and set aside.
- Chop Peanut Butter Cup Oreos and set aside.
- Melt peanut butter chips in a bowl in the microwave, pour melted chips onto the parchment paper and spread out evenly.
- Sprinkle chopped Oreos evenly over melted pb chips, then do the same with the chopped peanut butter cups, and finally the mini Reese's Pieces.
- Lightly press everything down into the peanut butter chips, so that when you give the cookie sheet a little shake, nothing moves around.
- Chill until solid (fridge or freezer), and break into bite-sized pieces.
I don't know how to emphasize enough the awesomeness of this recipe. It's as if peanut butter and chocolate made a beautiful, edible baby. I mean, what's not to love? I'm definitely making this one again soon, and I suggest you do the same.